Daughters of Zion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Daughters of Zion

Ngunit pakabanalin ninyo ang Panginoong Diyos sa inyong mga puso. Humanda kayong lagi na sumagot sa sinumang magtatanong sa inyo patungkol sa inyong pag-asa, na may kaamuan at pagkatakot. | 1 Pedro 3:15 (SND)

2 posters

Pag aralan natin: Bautismo sa patay.

I-Solomon
    I-Solomon
    Admin

Pag aralan natin: Bautismo sa patay. Empty Pag aralan natin: Bautismo sa patay.

Post by I-Solomon Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:52 am

Mormon Baptism for the Dead

Mormon Baptism for the DeadMormonism (or the doctrines of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) teaches that baptism by water is a necessary ordinance for people to return to God their Heavenly Father. Mormons assert that the ordinance must be performed in the proper way and with the authority of Christ's priesthood.

Many people have died without receiving a valid baptism, and they cannot undergo this precious ritual as mere spirits. "Because all on the earth do not have the opportunity to accept the gospel during mortality, the Lord has authorized baptisms performed by proxy for the dead. Therefore, those who accept the gospel in the spirit world may qualify for entrance into God's kingdom" (See Guide to the Scriptures). One thing that should be made perfectly clear about Mormon baptisms for the dead is that each deceased soul has the personal choice to accept or reject it. There is nothing in Mormonism that states that the person who is being baptized by proxy must accept this ordinance; he or she is simply given the opportunity to choose.
    Baptisms for the dead can only be performed in Mormon temples.

Source: http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/mormon/baptism/

Biblikal na turo o ekstrabiblikal batay sa pamantayan lamang ng tao?

Palatanong
    Palatanong

Pag aralan natin: Bautismo sa patay. Empty Re: Pag aralan natin: Bautismo sa patay.

Post by Palatanong Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:02 pm

pati ba naman patay na?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:00 am